Welcome to: Gratitude Giveaways ~ November 17th till 27th!
This hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and All-Consuming Books. To link to our main host’s site link via the badge above. There are approximately 300 other blogs included in this hop which was created in an effort to thank friends and follower for their readership and support.
For this giveaway Layers of Thought is offering:
- The Black Shard ~ a children’s/tween book; it is a second in a series. For US|Canadian readers only.
- Killing Rites series ~ a four book set that is an adult urban fantasy. For US readers only.
- You must be a Google follower to win. Sign up in our side bar.
- Leave your real and complete name, mailing address, and email address in the Google form. Your information is used for this contest only, incomplete entries will be deleted.
Optional ~ Keep up to date on giveaways, reviews, interviews, quirky humor and general geeky nonsense with a subscription to Layers of Thought:
- Facebook: for updates in your feed - add me as a friend.
- Twitter (I will follow back, if your account is not protected.)
- Your Email Box.
- Feed Reader.
Giveaway 1 – a tween fantasy sequel (US|Canada)
The Black Shard (book #2) ~ by Victoria Simcox; December 2011. Kristina’s stay at summer horse camp is horrible to say the least, when Hester’s cruel prank goes terribly wrong, it’s actually what sends them back to the magical land of Bernovem. In Bernovem, Kristina is very excited to see her former friend, Prince Werrien and reunited with her gnome, dwarf, animal, fairy friends … and best of all, Werrien. But when Werrien becomes fascinated with an unusual seeing stone, the “Black Shard”, Kristina is haunted by a ghostlike old hag. Struggling against suspicion, guilt, illness, and ultimately the one who wants to possess her soul, Kristina will see it’s in her weakest moment that she will encounter more strength than she has ever known. http://www.theblackshard.com/
Not part of the giveaway!
The Magic Warble (book 1) ~ (cover links to review.) http://www.themagicwarble.com/
Giveaway 2 – adult urban fantasy 4 book set (US)
Killing Rites| Darker Angels| Vicious Grace| and Unclean Spirits ~ by M.L.N. Hanover
Shortened blurb for ~ Killing Rights: JaynÉ Heller has discovered the source of her uncanny powers: something else is living inside her body. She's possessed. Of all her companions, she can only bring herself to confide in Ex, the former priest. They seek help from his old teacher and the circle of friends he left behind, hoping to cleanse JaynÉ before the parasite in her becomes too powerful.
Now for the other blogs offering bookish stuff up for giveaway. Have fun hopping and good luck!