I have been inducted into a charity blog hop sponsored by Hershey’s. The wonderful author Laurel-Rain from one of her multiple blogs – Rainy Days and Mondays has included me in her hop.
I am not going to pick any specific bloggers but encourage anyone who would like to participate to do so. It is for a good cause (Children’s Miracle Network – check out this little cutie…) and for each blog post Hershey’s will donate $10. So post away!
Click on the center badge to access the Hershey site for more information. Its kinda like an award, here are the rules:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
At the time of publishing this post there are 95 blogs associated with the hop. To reach 5,000 dollars they need 500 blogs to participate. 405 blog posts to go!
Can you believe it, Easter is almost here? Oh dear, another feast and candy too, and I still have to loose those Holiday pounds.
Happy Monday Everyone!