We have a giveaway of one signed copy of A Shade of Vampire ~ by Bella Forrest for one international address, and a Young Adult Paranormal Hop where you can potentially win more books of a similar genre.
About A Shade of Vampire: On the evening of Sofia Claremont's seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake.
A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood. She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine. An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains. Sofia's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn when she is the one selected out of hundreds of girls to join the harem of Derek Novak, the dark royal Prince. Despite his addiction to power and obsessive thirst for her blood, Sofia soon realizes that the safest place on the island is within his quarters, and she must do all within her power to win him over if she is to survive even one more night.
Will she succeed? ...or is she destined to the same fate that all other girls have met at the hands of the Novaks?
About Bella Forest: She’s been telling stories pretty much since she could talk. Instead of having her parents read her bed-time stories, she would prefer to share her own made up tales. After growing up she developed a passion for the fantasy genre, but more specifically vampires.
Her debut novel, A Shade of Vampire, was released in December of 2012. It became a #1 Christmas Bestseller in Vampire Romance, Paranormal and Fantasy.
This book is part of the Young Adult Paranormal Giveaway Hop from February 21st – 27th. It’s hosted by I Am a Reader, Not a Writer and YA Between the Lines.
- It’s INTERNATIONAL.
- You DO NOT need to be a follower to enter this contests.
- If you do follow then you get an extra point.
- Fill out the Google form completely or your entry will be VOID.
- Please see below for ways to follow Layers of Thought.
Ways to follow:
- Google: via the blog’s side bar (I will follow back if I can find your blog.)
- Facebook: for updates in your feed and add me as a friend.
- Your Email Box
- Feed Reader
- Twitter (I will follow back, for any of these social media sites.)
- Goodreads (Add me as a friend -no giveaway updates only reviews.)
This hop and giveaway are now closed. Congratulations to our winner Zara F!