20 e-books for $20—all $0.99 each!
This deal is available for the entire month of August, and included are some of your favorite authors such as Simon van Booy, Jason Mulgrew, Ben Greenman, Tessa Hadley and Jessica Anya Blau.
This is a great way to get to know authors you perhaps haven’t read before or to collect the backlist of authors you enjoy.
Please visit Harper Perennial's Facebook page to view the complete list of titles and the links to online retailers of your choice. http://www.facebook.com/HarperPerennial/app_208195102528120
It’s such a good deal! Whether you get 1 or 20 books— comment on Harper Perennial's Facebook wall which book(s) you like best!
Here’s the list:
- Everything Beautiful Began After by Simon Van Booy
- The Most Beautiful Walk in the World by John Baxter
- Flatscreen by Adam Wilson
- Drinking Closer to Home by Jessica Anya Blau
- The Average American Male by Chad Kultgen
- Daughters of the North by Sarah Hall
- In the Hot Zone by Kevin Site
- Great Philosophers Who Failed at Love by Andrew Shaffer
- The Ruins of Us by Keija Parssinen
- Nothing by Blake Butler
- Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin
- Everything is Wrong with Me by Jason Mulgrew
- Dishwasher by Pete Jordan
- Skinny by Diana Spechler
- Two for Sorrow by Nicola Upson
- The London Train by Tessa Hadley
- Is the Internet Changing the Way You Think? by John Brockman
- Seeds by Richard Horan
- The Great Lover by Jill Dawson
- What He's Poised to Do by Ben Greenman